Decorative Compact Panel is considered to be one of the most durable decorative surface material & is available with special performance properties including chemical, fire & wear resistance. Thomson CLADS are composed of multiple layers of Kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin & the top decor paper is impregnated with melamine resin. Then the resulting sandwich is fused together with hydraulic press under high pressure ( 120kg / cm2) & temperature (170° C). As phenolic & melamine resins are thermoset plastics, at the time of Thermosetting polycondensation of resins takes place & the curing process transforms the resins into plastic that converts the paper sheets into a Single, Rigid, Monolithic & Homogeneous material with no risk of delamination in the process of use and is resistant to Fire, Heat & Moisture.
- Double hardened & rigid structure
- Assured surface color stability
- Temperature/weather resistant
- UV coated surface for exterior
- 10 year replacement warranty
- Scratch proof and fireproof
- Impact resistant
- Facade cladding
- Gate & fence & Garage
- Roof, wall & partition
- Signage & lettering
- Commercial & residential use
- Shop front & counter
- Interior decoration
Available in 5mm - 6mm thickness, 8X4 size. One side & both side UV.
HOW TO USE THOMSON CLADDING
- Use Pallets.
- Store in dry space.
- Use cover to avoid excess humidity and heat.
- Store flat to avoid bending or bowing of sheet.
- Lift each sheet separately.
- Compressed air machine can be used.
- Edge of Compact Panel can be machined for special requiirements.
- Square cutting, Chamfering & Labelling are advisable.
- Aluminium "L" Section, 50 X 70 X 1.6 mm
- Heavy Duty Screw
- Normal Screw & Nut
- Plastered Wall
- Coloured Rivet
- Aluminium 'T" Section, 70 X 50 X 1.6 mm
- High Pressure Laminate.